Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ready

Take my hand and lead the way
tell me all you want to say
Whisper softly in my ear
all those things I want to hear.

Kiss my lips and touch my skin
bring out passions deep within
Pull me close and hold me near
take away my pain and fear.

In the darkness of the night
be my beacon, shine your light
In the brightness of the sun
show me that you are the one.

Give me wings so I can fly
for I can soar when you're nearby
Enter my heart, break down the wall
it's time for me to watch it fall.

I've been a prisoner, can't you see?
Break my chains and set me free
Strip me of my armor tight
you'll find I won't put up a fight.

Release my soul held deep within . . .
I'm ready now, let love begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey mafia, keep on writing ok? I like "Ready" best. It sounds 'original', a bit sublime. I like it. ;) I think you have talent in this. Take care!